Saturday, January 14, 2012

Amazing News!!!!!!!

Okay I am deliriously excited about the news I'm about to share!  I feel blessed beyond measure and I am so grateful to God for the opportunities he has given me... alright drumroll please...  dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd (that was my failed attempt at a drumroll... but humor me)
 My artwork is now available at The Art Barn! I am so humbled that Dawna enjoys my work! Her art is so amazing and I find so much inspiration just hanging with her at the Barn and am honored to call her friend. I'm posting pictures of a few of my pieces available in the gift shop! But you seriously need to check out The Art Barn for yourself! There are so many amazing artists represented! It is a beautiful place to draw inspiration, find the one-of-a-kind piece that you've been looking for, and to foster and develop your creativity!

"Maggie's Fantastical Ride"



"Monocle Joe"



"Time Enough At Last"



Thanks!
♥Michelle♥

3 comments:

Bubbles In My Think Tank said...

Omg I'm so proud of you! Why have I not seen those pieces before? I can't wait to see more! Love you friend!

Michelle Sweatt said...

Hahahahaha they came together so quickly! I started Wednesday at the Barn and finished them yesterday!!! I can't wait to create more!!!

Joe said...

What can I say, WOW, love the essence. And the little guy is even "plugged in" ... with hair! 8^) I am touched Michelle, more so that you are able to start showing some of your works! It works for me deary! I am proud to be hanging your time piece up as soon as I'm over there! Those three pieces are terrific!