Sunday, November 27, 2011

Made with Love and Creativity...

"Buying handmade shows our children that not everything in this world  needs to be mass produced.  It teaches them to love and appreciate  the unique and the imperfect.  And it inspires them to do their  own creating as well.  You are not just a customer  you are a fan, a collector , a supporter of these ideals." - 101 Reasons to Buy Handmade
Currently available...
ALL signs are created with salvaged and reimagined fence boards that tell their own story of "wear and tear"... adding to the individual character of the sign.  Each is a one-of-a-kind...  I make it a point not to duplicate anything exactly.  If I ever create something that has duplicates I will make extra effort to point that out.   I feel very strongly about creating unique and individual pieces of art... it's just a thing of mine LOL... 
okay so I hand sketch the font that I feel works best with the words... then I burn the words into the board... then hand paint &/or embellish to finish the piece off...

"Redeemed" - 20" x 18" - $60
"Undeniable" - 20" x 18" - $60


"Believe" -17"x 5 1/4"- $15

"Love You More." - 38 1/2" x 6" - $30


"Once Upon A Time" - 40" x 6" - $30



"Merry Christmas" -46" x 6"- $30

 "Sleigh Bells Ring" - 46" x 6" - $30 

 "Candy Canes" - 46" x 6"


♥Michelle ♥


No comments: