Monday, November 21, 2011

The fog of procrastination has lifted... until the next deadline...

Okay so I'm finally coming out of my Christmas on Madison Avenue fog... the show went fabulously and I CANNOT wait till the spring show!!!! Shows are really important for me considering that my art can be such an isolating activity.  So many of my projects begin in my head and I'm the only one who can see the end result so as I create and construct, I do most of it alone.  A show gives me the opportunity to... one... actually carry out human conversation LOL... but ultimately I get the opportunity to hear what people are drawn to,  what catches their attention, and also what didn't work. For my first show as Inclined to Improvise, I consider it an incredibly successful experience.  I met so many creative and inspiring people!!! In this post I'd like to highlight just a few of my favorite pieces that sold! I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to release a piece of my work to someone... it was very exciting at the same time to know that someone loved something enough to invest in it!!!







♥ Michelle

No comments: