Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas on Madison Avenue Show!

So I haven't posted in f-o-r-e-v-e-r... but it is with much intention that I will post more regularly from now on... I've been in an interesting artistic limbo trying to understand what "it" is that I'm actually doing and where exactly I'd like "it" to take me. I haven't discovered a definitive answer but my art is continually unfolding and I'm loving how it is progressing! One thing that has been determined (from much prodding from friends and my hubby) is that I can't hoard  keep all of my creations to myself. With that being said I am BEYOND excited to tell you about a vendor show that I will be participating in called Christmas On Madison Avenue! I'm so scared and excited and nervous and pumped and every emotion in between.  It's a little unnerving putting your art out for people to actually purchase but I'm excited to see how it is received! Over the course of the next 2 weeks, up until the show, I'll be posting things I've been working on that I will have available at the show! Here's a sneak peek of a couple things... A stopped Clock and a wire spool Ferris Wheel... both works  in progress... hoping to have them finished by the end of next week... all the wording on both pieces have been burned in (except the wording in the frame on the clock) and any embellishments were junk or thrift store finds :-)







No comments: